Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Friday, July 15, 2005

My First Time

Hi everyone,

This is my first time joining this great online community. I am glad to have discovered something like this where I am free to share my feelings with anyone who wishes to view them.

I'm home today. I am a full time nursing student but only have classes Monday - Thursday....so i guess you could say this is My Friday. It feels good to just relax today. I've been hitting the books really hard (sometimes i'm up till 3 in the morning), but today I will do nothing but chill.

I'm very happy to be back in school and must say I'm doing extremely well! I am so proud of me and so are my close friends......I just can't wait to see what the future holds! I'm hoping to go to medical school after graduating. My dream is to study Neurology. I'll keep you updated on my progress and hope to one day say my dream has come true!

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com