Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Just Chillin'

Well, today is another day to sit around and just take it easy. I love weekends..........one feels so relaxed and carefree! I lay in bed till around midday, then I get some grub and more than likely climb right back in bed. then in the late afternoon I'll probably go out for some fresh air.

You see.......I live alone and I basically do what I want, when I want. It's the best feeling! Don't get me wrong........I do have a life. I am a mother of a 10 year old son but my son is going to school in the Caribbean (way better educational system). I miss him dearly and hate that he's not here with me, but I had to make a very tough decision when I pulled him out of public school here. Now he's doing very, very well (top of his class) and I do get to see him on summer holidays, Christmas and sometimes over the Easter. He will be going to school there for another 2 years - he will graduate then - and I will be done with nursing school at the same time. So....it all works out perfectly. By that time, he'll be coming home to go to middle school.

I also do, kinda-sorta, have a boyfriend. I say 'kinda-sorta' because he lives all the way down south and I live in the north east! Yeah, yeah I know...........'long distance relationships never work out', but I'm giving this one a shot. So far so good. We talk on the phone all the time and we visit each other occasionaly (although I must say I haven't seen him in over 3 months now). I'ts very hard not to get frustrated, but being in school really helps to take some of the stress off my mind. Right now, I'm thinking it might not work out after all because I feel he should be making a bigger effort to bring his ass to my side of town, but I'm just gonna leave it in God's hands. In the meanwhile, my first priority is to get excellent grades in school.

Thanks for listening!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com