Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Poetic Side

MARK MY WORDS

‘Lonliness’, such and ugly word!
One of the worst I’ve ever heard!

When you are lonely does this mean you’re alone?
When you are lonely are you on your own?

On the contrary my dear! The opposite is true………
Though you might feel lonely, scared or blue,

You are not alone, no NEVER my friend
Just close your eyes, I’m just around the bend!

Whisper my name out into the air
I will feel your presence, your voice I will hear

I’ll embrace my thoughts as if it were you……
If you feel my embrace, please savour it too

As long as you have me (rest assured that you do)
You’ll never be alone, this I promise you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl have a glass of wine and chill, breathe, and not that nothing before its time... so drink up!

7/16/2005 10:36 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

This was nice... I am have a poetic side of me, but haven't touched into it lately. Keep it up!!

7/19/2005 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com