Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Another Poem For Your Reading Pleasure

WHAT DO YOU SEE??

What do you see when you look at me??
Do you see a WOMAN………..
Worn and tattered, lonely and looking for love
Smiling on the outside but depressed and ravaged on the inside
Struggling to make ends meet and barely keeping
Her head above water?

What do you see when you look at me??
Do you see a MOTHER……..
Loving her son with every fibre of her being,
Worried about her son's future, hopes and dreams,
Scared for the unknown and uncertainties that lay before him,
Sacrificing each day for the sake of her seed?

What do you see when you look at me??
Do you see a DAUGHTER…….
Missing her mother like a 5 yr old child
Dreaming of days when her mom held her close
Yearning for the security of her mothers touch
Wishing she could curl up in her mothers arms
And will all her troubles away?

Do you see these things when you look at me??
No you don’t……………
You see the person you want to see

In your eyes I am a strong independent woman,
Assertive and decisive, black and beautiful,
Sexy and desireable.
You see a career woman, going after what she wants,
Not afraid of taking chances, loves life and living,
You see a mother who will move heaven and earth for her child,
One who doesn’t waver on making her child happy

Is that what you see when you look at me??
Yes you……….there, in the mirror……..
I see you watching me, I hope you know…….there’s more to me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Thanks girl.......I'm glad you like it. You know how we Gemini's do!! :-) I promise to publish some more in the near future.

7/19/2005 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com