Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Tooting My Own Horn

Okay..........so I don't want to seem like I'm bragging (Lord knows I'm not the braggy type) but I've been doing so well in school lately that I honestly surprise myself!! I'm doing Anatomy and Physiology in this summer module and let me tell you, it's no walk in the park!! I've done quite a few exams since this semester started and I've passed all of them! The lowest grade I've gotten so far is 95 % on 2 exams.......all the rest have been 105% (5% extra credit). I'm so happy and excited to be back in school, I feel way more mentally ready to take on the challenges of collge than back then. I know I should have been done with school by now, but I kinda got sidetracked halfway through and.................you know the rest.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my joy. I'm so proud of me and hope that this is an indication of things to come. If I keep it up, I might get an A+ in this class. I have 4 exams left. 1 this week and 3 next week. Last day is 28th. You can picture me now with a nice chilled bottle of Sancerre next Thursday evening!

I will keep you guys updated on my progress if you're interested. In the meantime, pray for me. I might be your nurse one day! (Scary huh??)

3 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Whenever you wanna play "doctor" give me a call :-D . Seriously though, keep up the good work.

7/20/2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hey C....

I'm late with shouting you out. But BIG it up. Have to steal opportune moments to get my "Blog on..." And I got tech issues. Anyhoo, I admire anyone who goes into nursing, cause just taking anatomony classes alone is a killer... must they name every single bone?!??!?
Congrats....

7/21/2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Congrats.. Keep on Tooting cause noone can do it like you can. And as long as you look to you for support you will always be your best.

7/22/2005 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com