Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AHEM......ANNOUNCING OUR NEW GRADUATE NURSE.....CUTIE COLA!!!

I'M DONE!!! Today was my last day of Nursing School. I'm so ecstatic, it seems surreal. I am so overjoyed I can't put it in words.

I seems like just the other day when I created this blog shortly after starting school and today I can say I am officially a Graduate Nurse. I still have to sit the NCLEX-RN exam to be licensed, but I am completely trained and can't wait to start working.

My pinning ceremony is next week, which is a special ceremony - apart from graduation - just to honor us graduate nurses. I'm looking forward to that more than my actual graduation ceremony.

Oh boy, I'm already imagining which hospital I will be working for and what my career will be like.

I just want to say thanks to God, my family, my husband and my child for all the love and support. I am truly blessed and couldn't have made it without them.

THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Deelze said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your marvelous news!

You did it and may God be praised...I wish you all the best for your career and much continued success.

~Muah~

12/12/2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Thank you so much girl. I can't wait for when I'll be congratulating you on joining the RN workforce. I know you will so I will be the first to be writing in your blog. :-)

12/13/2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/13/2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations Cutie!

I will be there soon... a new graduate nurse in May 2008... ahem, so are the horror stories really true?

2/29/2008 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com