Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Looong Weekend

Well, the weekend is gone and I didn't even see it go by. This was one of the busiest weekends I've had in a long long time. I have not had a moment of rest and already it's Monday.

I had to cook and cater for a birthday party on Saturday (a little hustling). I didn't get home till 2am and by 8am this morning, I had to get up to go to Manhattan to get some things for my sister. I got home and got straight to hitting the books as I have a major exam on Tuesday. I am so exhausted and am about to hit the sack. I have to get up at 6am tomorrow for class at 8am. I NEED a day to just do NOTHING. I feel like a zombie right now.

Oh yeah, just in case you thought you read wrong.........yeah, I CAN cook, and very well I might add. It's one of the things I absolutely looooove to do. I love to bake as well. My mom made sure all of her children (my brothers as well) learned to cook. I don't like fast food that much and I'm not a big fan of eating out either. I prefer to make my own meals, I enjoy them more. My son, as you can imagine, loves this about me, because he eats like a horse.

So.......there you have it, Cutie, the poet, the mom, the student, the romantic, the dreamer, the lover AND the cook........to name a few of my ass-ets :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Deelze said...

You go gurl.....get your cooking on!! *smile*

I have to say it's not one of my fav things to do....I am going to have to get it together though!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your weekend...I hope you get some much needed rest soon!

Oh good luck on your exam.

~Smooches~

1/29/2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Deelze said...

Dang it Sonya....I was suppose to be first!!!! DANG IT WOMAN!!! ~lol~

1/29/2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

You can have the kitchen!. I'll take eating out anytime!!! LOL Good luck the eaxam

1/30/2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

My weekend flew by and I wasn’t the least bit busy! I swear it flies by no matter what you are doing (smile).

Sounds like you are a very well rounded woman with lots of great assets!

1/30/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My weekend went by quickly too, considering that I worked the whole weekend.

You goo you big chef you!

1/30/2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

First and foremost, let me applaud you. Secondly, I agree with you, you do need a day to do nothing. Unfortunately, I think that if you got it, you'd find something to do anyway. Thirdly, let me applaud you one more time.

1/31/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Ass-ets? For real?

KZ

1/31/2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Deelze said...

W H A T E V E RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

When I came to post my comment nothing was there....then when I hit publish post, and there you were all smug about being 1st!! I was like WTF!! How the heck did she do that?!? ~lol~

But I guess like minds think alike gurl.....*wink*

2/03/2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger dawn said...

I hate to cook. I do, because I have a family but I have to sike myself up before even cracking a pot!

2/03/2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com