Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Go Cutie, It's Your Birthday.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Yes, it's my birthday today and I had a wonderful day! All the close people in my life called me up to wish me a happy birthday and I felt sooooo special! Then at work, they threw me a surprise party, video taped it and gave me the tape as a gift. I think that was really cool. Some of my students made me cards and all of them sang to me. It was just a nice day and I am very grateful to have made it to see another year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So let's not stop there, keep the birthday wishes comin'! I'm celebrating my birthday for this whole week so don't feel bad if you are reading this post a few days after the 20th.


Well, I'm off to pop open a bottle of champagne and celebrate the rest of the night .

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to know you had a wonderful birthday!

6/21/2006 3:49 AM  
Blogger Deelze said...

Let me find out.........

You go gurl....Happy B'day again honey!

Enjoy and have a ball for you and me.

~Smooches~

6/21/2006 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com