Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Heat Is On

Well fellow bloggers, summer is finally here and I am too happy! I don't know about y'all, but I absolutely LOVE the heat! I just love to feel the sun on my skin and the heat running through my body. My boyfriend, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. He can't stand the heat. When he's here, the A/C is on full blast. When I'm home alone, it is NEVER on. At night when we get to bed, I am curled up under him with the covers on, while he is sweating! (Not to mention, my body heat just makes it worse). It is weird how two people can be so different. It doesn't bother me though. If that's all that I have to put up with, I have no problems.


I am now itching to go roller-blading. I'm still not very good, but it's so much fun! Only problem is, my roller-buddy has moved away, so I will have to go rolling on my own this summer. It's just not gonna be the same. At least when she was here we were both falling and busting our asses together, so it took some of the embarassment away. Who's gonna help me laugh at myself this summer? Who will I have to help catch me when I'm falling and I eventually drag her down with me? Oh well, Roller-Buddy, if you're reading this, I hope you realize how much I miss you. Not just for being my roller-buddy, but for being one of my best friends.

Well, until next time folks, enjoy the heat!

8 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

Girl I sleep with a quilt all year round!!!!! Its good to here that all is well with you .

7/03/2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I love summer but not extreme heat like today 102. I felt like hell came and got me.

7/03/2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger Deelze said...

AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh I'm crying right now!

Girl I miss you too! I do not skate anymore! I don't have anyone to skate with either...my skates are just sitting in my closet collecting dust!!!

Dang you make a sista want to pack it all up and come back to NY!!!

Baltimore is nice and all, but without my girls it's not the same!

When I was reading I was like she talking about me??? I'm so darn slooooooooooowww...LOL!

I will see you when next I come to NY and I will bring my skates and we will go skating, fall, and bust our ass together!

Love you babes.... Muah!

7/03/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I am not a fan of the summer at all. Can't stand the heat. Can't wait for September.

7/04/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't stand the heat. It's so hot out here in Jamaica! If the light bill wouldn't be so high, I would have the AC on all the time. I can't wait to get some time to hit the beach and cool off!

7/16/2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

hope you found a new roller buddy. my wife and i are like that with the heat too. i love the heat and despise the air con, she always wants to turn it on at nights and it drives me crazy

7/20/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger CoolDestiny said...

Girl, you are ill. The heat sucks big time. I hate it. Give me the coool any day.

8/07/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Leepak Hope-ra said...

Rollerblading, huh? I went rollerblading a couple of weeks ago and you're right -- it is soooo much fun!!!

8/22/2006 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com