Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Heart Is Breaking

Time is drawing nearer for my son to leave and I'm starting to feel pretty anxious. He's leaving in about a week and a half and I don't know if I'll have the guts to send him back. He doesn't want to go back either. He's been asking me 'why can't I just stay with you?'. It breaks my heart to tell him he has to go back, but I might just give in and let him stay. I don't have much time left to make this decision, but I pray that whatever happens, it will be for the best.

I really have been enjoying our time together. I've taken him to school and work with me and we have really spent some good quality time together, but I still feel like he's been gone long enough and I need him back in my life. I sometimes think that I'm more emotionally dependent on him than he is on me. I love him so much that I can't bear him being so far away from me. I know it's all for the best but it's so, so hard!

I don't know what's gonna happen, I guess I just have to wait and see.

7 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

All I can say is pray on it. You'll be led to the right decision.

1/08/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger Deelze said...

Time goes by fast despite what Madonna says....

Just kidding! *smile*

You have to do what's best, or what you think is best. He wants to stay because he misses you, that's expected. You miss him also. Do what you think is best.

It's not easy having him away from you, especially when it's so far away....weigh your pros and cons...

Keep ya head up ma! I know you'll make the right decision.

~Smooches~

1/09/2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

that's a tough one, pray on it is right... peace...

1/10/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

This is a tough one cause I dont know what I would do without my girls.... Follow your heart and do whats right for both of you. Good luck.

1/10/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

WHO is Foxybrown???
Come let me show you...

1/11/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Frannie said...

I'll be praying for you, God is always in control and knows why He does what He does. *xoxo*

1/15/2006 4:49 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

pray about it...and leave it in god's hands...a lot of people pray on it but still worry about it....my heart goes out to you....

1/18/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com