Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Glory Unto Him

God is good. I am so blessed and want to just give God the glory right now.

I have been going through so much lately, financially as well as emotionally, and sometimes I feel like just screaming. But through all the storms and tribulations that I've been going through, I never stopped praying and remembering that 'THINGS COULD BE WORSE'.

Who am I to complain?? There is so much to give thanks for and I try not to lose sight of that. I have my health and a sound mind, I have a loving and extremely supportive family, I have a roof over my head and food to eat (just to mention a few of my blessings). So many have to be without these simple things that we take for granted!

So many things are going wrong in my life right now, but even more things are going right! Prayer is a powerful thing and I know, for me, it works.

May you all be BLESSED.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deelze said...

Amen....

I can attest to his greatness. I myself have been going through a lot as well, but I put my faith in God so I know everything will work out for the best!

I am happy that you found peace in your storm. I hope all goes well for you, a new year started and from the sound of it you are very much upbeat and positive.

Those two ingredients will get you far indeed.

Keep ya head up, and stay blessed.

~Smooches~

1/04/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Girl your not preachin' nothing but a word. Pray is very powerful and God is always there for you. Keep your prayers going and worship the one and only! God Bless

1/04/2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

We may endure for a night, but Joy Comes In The Morning. Keep your trust in Him and Everything is gonna be alright.

1/04/2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

That was deep.

1/05/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

No complaining. No competeing. No comparing....

My morning vitamins!
Testify girl...
-Bk

1/07/2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com