Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Saturday, January 21, 2006

In My Mind's Eye

As I lay here thinking of my love for thee
I imagine the intensity of our impending reunion.

I see thine outstreched arms and I run to you
I melt in thine embrace as a child yearning for a mother's soothing touch.
I shed a tear that speaks more that words could form.
You look in mine eyes and kiss me with an intensity I've never known.

I feel you. I see thine soul. I feel you within me.
You enter my soul, and I cry out in ecstasy as we become one.
Thy shaft fills my throbbing, aching emptiness
and I feel transcended of this earth.
I feel thine hands caress my longing, deprived soul.
and the scent of your desire drives me wild

I feel you explode within me......
Sparks fly to the heavens and I thank you for re-lighting my fire.
I am out of breath, I am speechless, I am limp. So are you.
I feel your heart, I taste your soul, and I savour its undescribable flavor.
I knew right then, this is forever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deelze said...

Well damn!

Tell us how you really feel...*smile*

Girl I have to go out now and gits me a man....whew!! ~lol~

"Thy shaft fills my throbbing, aching emptiness.....wow!

You go gurl!

~Smooches~

1/21/2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

WHEW! its getting hot in here!

1/23/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

That's HOT!

1/23/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

You nasty.

KZ

1/25/2006 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com