Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Pat Myself On The Back

Hi Everyone!

I just want to share my joy with all y'all. So today was my last day of school for this semester (Anatomy and Physiology). Today was also Finals day. So.................I did my final exam and we all waited around for about an hour and we actually got our results. We were even told what final grade we got for the course. So..............guess what my grade is?? ......................I GOT AN A+!!!!! Can you believe it!! I've never gotten an A+ in any class! I've gotten A's but never an A+ (can you feel the excitement?!?!?!). I worked my ass off in this class and now I couldn't be happier. I just hope I can do just as good (or as close to it as possible) for my future classes.

So you know I'm going out to celebrate tomorrow...........a friend of mine is taking me out to dinner. Afterwards, I plan to drink the night away :-)

Thanks for all your support guys............and thanks for even giving a damn.

3 Comments:

Blogger My-Conscience said...

CutieC Kudos to you! Next semester invite your NYC blogroll out witcha!! Keep up the good work Ms A+! *Wink*

7/29/2005 11:53 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Now thats what Im talkin bout!!!!!!!!!! Many Congrats girl you deserve it. Keep up the good work.

Oh and while your having those drinks Have one for me too!!!!!

7/29/2005 1:33 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Congrats!!!!! Have a drink for me tomorrow. I'll be sure to have one for you this weekend.

7/29/2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com