Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

For Sale (NY Readers)

Hey guys,

I hope you don't take any offense, but I'm about to use my blog links to help me sell my car. I know this site is for us expressing our views, opinions, feelings etc. but I NEED to sell this car ASAP and thought this might be a good way to spread the word.

I'm selling a '93 Toyota Camry. Very good condition and runs great. The asking price is $2,000 but of course there's always room for negotiation. If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be interested, please contact me at cutiecola21@yahoo.com for further details etc. Obviously this is mainly directed to my fellow NY bloggers as I live here in NY also, but anyone and everyone is welcome to inquire.

Again, no offense intended and if I get cussed out for using this site for the wrong purpose I'll understand :(

Blog y'all later! And thanks in advance!

4 Comments:

Blogger My-Conscience said...

WHAT!!! this is your space your mind and you do as you please. I am going to be selling somethings at a flea market and I will be posting that on my site soon. Advertise, Advertise and Advertise.

8/03/2005 1:02 AM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Post a Picture of Car..Did you sell yet.

8/04/2005 12:33 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Like Malcom said, by any means necessary, you never know... so get your hooptie sale on... fdon't 4get craigslist... folks are going to walk your VIN like water, so be ready with it....

8/04/2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Do what you gotta do! I hope it sells quick.

8/09/2005 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com