Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Friday, August 12, 2005

Have You Ever..............?

Have you ever wondered why things that should be so easy in your life are the things that end up being the most complicated?

Now you've heard me talk about my boyfriend that lives down south........I've voiced concern about this long distance relationship over and over, but I'm still not sure what to do. I know I love him and I do believe him when he says that he loves me as well but it's just so annoying that he lives so far away! One would think it would be easy to just say 'fuck it' and get with someone that I can, at least, have more physical contact with right? WRONG!! It's not that cut and dry! On one hand I don't want to be bothered, but on the other hand I feel it's totally worth it if this means genuine happiness in the near futue. I am not the most patient person in the world and because of this I sometimes feel that, love or no love, I should get out of this straining relationship.

I want to be happy, really and truly happy. I am in love and it feels good to know that he feels the same way. I don't want to let go of this relationship without giving it a real chance. Everytime I think about him I smile, everytime I hear his voice I feel butterflies, everytime he calls my name my heart skips a beat and everytime he says 'I love you' I melt into a puddle. I don't want to let go of magic like that, but every now and then I get frustrated. I have so much love in me and I want to do more than share it over the phone with him (anyone feelin' me??) I know this is real because after a year, we talk as if we have just fallen in love yesterday. I feel like he is my soulmate! God, why the irony?????

Oh well, guess only time will tell................thanks for lending your 'virtual' ears!

3 Comments:

Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hey like it was put to me, if you plan on doing "forever" with somebody, what is some months of waiting, while you work on you, and he works on him, and ya'll meet up in between....

8/13/2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Pick your favorite cliche'

A. Anything (or anyone) worth having is worth waiting for

B. There's a difference between loving someone and being "in" love with someone

C. Absence makes the heart grow fonder

The thing about long distance relationships is the fact that communication has to be strong. Strong communication is important. If you are feeling the way you do, then bring these concerns to him. Obviously there are some strong feelings there, otherwise you would have let go a while ago. Find out where his head is at. See what he thinks about how you feel. Find out if he feels the same way about you or if he has just reached a level of complacency. Stop wondering and get through this. You deserve to be happy, whether its with him or someone else.

8/13/2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

I didn't even finish reading this because when I got to a certain point I already knew what I had to say..."Live live for today, the future is not promised to you" Don't sit around thinking about what future happiness he could bring you because you will be dissappointed. I once had a long distance relationship and I thought the same way. "when he comes home a couple of months from now I am going to be happy" I was referring to a future time and date. When that date came the happiness that I thought I was going to have based on a future time and date was that of him coming home saying he thought someone was pregnant and he was going to marry her **I won't even say the rest of the story because i was so blind that a blind man could see me** LIVE WITHIN EACH DAY!!!

8/14/2005 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com