Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Prodigal Returns

Sorry I've been away for so long but I've been busy all weekend! Yeah, imagine that, ME busy on a weekend!

I do feel wonderful though. I've been 'trying' to workout more by trying to stay active (swimming and rollerblading) and I feel a lot more energetic and alive lately. Today I walked into work and someone said that I'm glowing as if I got some last night............but in reality I haven't gotten any in a while, but I just feel damn good! I've just approached my 30's, I don't look anything like my age (I look a lot younger) and I don't feel like my age either! However, I have noticed that my body is not as - how should I put this - 'FIRM' as it used to be :-) So I've decided that I needed to get some kind of workout into my lifestyle. I'm not a gym fan and know I'd only be wasting my money if I should pay for membership so I decided whatever I do it should be something that I enjoy and can do whenever 'I' feel like. I love to swim and it's great workout. Rollerblading............ I'm a novice at this activity, but it's something that I also enjoy very much.

So there you have it. Nothing much else to write about but want to give all my Blog Peeps a big shout out.

Later!! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

When reaching 30 I think we all notice we're jiggling a little more than usual. Do what works for you. I also hate the gym but then again I hate working out so I do alot of walking... And its free, you cant beat that.

Welcome back!

8/10/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I don't know where you went while you were gone, but I need to go there. I like the positive attitude that you have right now. That in itself will take you places. Keep us posted.

8/10/2005 11:33 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

My prospect park rollerblade experience still brings back horrors, I'll stick a bike where I can ride to affinity...... I love riding over the Brooklyn Bridge, and George Washington Bridge. Working out is the best stress reliever, especially if you U aint having sex... so guess I'll be back in the tomorrow..lol!

8/12/2005 9:47 AM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

You go with your bad self. Doing you! If you like girl I love it.

8/14/2005 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com