Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Ode To The Keeper Of My Heart

Oh, were it not for thine sweet kiss upon mine skin so tender
Would I have said a thousand goodbyes
A thousand skies separate us by physical means
yet mine soul is as close to you
As that of a newborn, suckling on her mother's bosom

What is to be our fate, our destiny, our final journey?
Wilt thou be mine forever?
Or will I spend an eternity longing for your sweet touch?

Mine eyes close at night with your image fixed on the insides of my lids
I dream of you as if thou were nestled betwix my sheets
I smile in my dreams as I look into those lonely brown eyes
My heart flutters as our lips brush upon each other
Just as the wind kisses the gentle petals of nature's masterpieces

As my loins ignite at the very thought of your hot breath against my neck
I shudder with delight at the anticipation of when our paths will cross again.....

My love, my heart, my soul is forever promised to thee
Until you, once again, scream my name in sweet ecstacy
I will wait..........anxiously

9 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

wow! thats hot!

10/10/2005 8:57 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

That was hot (Jdid's echo). Take care of you and what you've gotta do.

10/10/2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger Deelze said...

Dayum gurl!! Holly shit, I think something is definetely in the air!!

I love this, you go gurl!!

~Smooches~

10/10/2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice, really nice.

10/11/2005 5:56 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I don't know where your man is, but he better come and get you soon. You're in love and obviously horny. I hope he's prepared when he does see you again.

10/11/2005 9:42 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

I totally agree with Organized..... you and your man need to hook up soon!!!!!!!!!LOL

10/12/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Very well written.. I see everyone has a poetic side to them.

10/12/2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/12/2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

*Nyce*

10/13/2005 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com