Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Musical Tag.........I'm It!

Okay, I've been tagged by Princess Dominique. I've never done this before but I guess the way it works is I need to list the 10 favorite songs that I listen to and then tag 4 people. Whomever I tag needs to do the same (I suppose). So...............here goes!

I tag:
Sweet Bajan Beauty
Organized Noise
MsNHim
MeCrazyMe

My top ten songs are:
1. Breathe - Fabolous
2. Longing For - Jah Cure
3. Bad Habit - Destiny's Child
4. If I Was Your Woman - Gladys Knight
5. Pon De Replay - Rihanna
6. F**k Har - Elephant Man (Actually, anything by Elephant Man)
7. Time To Change - Yolanda Adams
8. In The Midst Of It All - Yolanda Adams
9. More Than A Woman - Aaliyah
10. One Man Can't Satisfy Her - I Wayne

So there you have it! These are definitely some of my favorite songs. That was harder than I thought. I listen to so much music that it's hard to pick just 10. As you can see I listen to almost all genres. My absolute favorite will always be reggae though.

Have Fun!

16 Comments:

Blogger My-Conscience said...

Oh damn. I will have to comeback with some answers.

8/22/2005 12:41 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Ok. I post today

8/22/2005 9:50 AM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

I am back, but to I tag here or at my site? I've never been tagged. Until I hear from you I am playing "Freeze Tag" LOL

8/22/2005 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing a little hopping around so I thought I would post.

That is definitely a variety. One Man Can't Satisfy Her is that by Lil Wayne? and is Jah Cure Reggae?

8/22/2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

@MeCrazyMe - Gurl.......don't even try to get out of it! You are supposed to tag 4 ppl and list your 10 fav songs on your blog page. Have fun!!

8/22/2005 10:57 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

@Court - Hi! Thanks for stopping by! 'One Man Can't Satisfy Her is by I Wayne (a rastafarian reggae artist) and Jah Cure (his song is called 'Longing For') is also a rastafarian reggae artist. If you are into cultural reggae, these songs are really good!

8/22/2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Can we change games please? I've been tagged so much today, its ridiculous. Forget playing tag, let's play Hide & Go Get It ;-p

8/22/2005 11:10 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

@Organized - Hey, I'm down.......how do we play ?? :-P

8/23/2005 12:18 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

cutie . . . I'll be more than happy to show you how to play. ;-P

8/23/2005 12:25 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

@ Organized - you are something else! don't encourage me.........you might start something you probably won't wanna finish!

8/23/2005 12:42 AM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

@Anyone on here talking about Nelly. He is MY MAN OKAY? ON MY MARRIAGE LICENSE IT READS....

Mrs. MeCrazyMe Hot In Here...

So, Step Back.

8/23/2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I love this list. It's so diverse. I'm missing my roots!

8/23/2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

For all you Nelly-Wanna-Be-Wives (MeCrazyMe).........HE'S MIIIIINE!!! Y'all don't know how much I love that man. I wanna have his babies! Please don't even think about it.......We will have to have a blog-duel for this one!!

8/23/2005 8:49 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

@cutie . . . I HATE unfinished business so I will always finish what I start (looking for my Luther Vandross CD's)

8/23/2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

@ dee . . . game on . . . where you at?

8/23/2005 10:53 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Okay CutieC, I didn'thave enough time to Tag on my sit, so I will have to say the entire Vivian Green CD is my list.

Note: By the way, as I right this Nelly is laying next to me. LOL

8/25/2005 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com