Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The New Sexual Me

For as long as I can remember, I have never really had a craving for sex. I mean if and when it happens I would enjoy it but I would never be the initiator. I would not long for sex at all! I could go for months without sex and it wouldn't bother me one bit. It wasn't a matter of the sex not being good either, as a matter of fact, when we did have sex (my son's father and I), it would be great! I just never yearned for it at all.

Well, lately that has all changed. I have noticed that since I've hit my late 20's (and, ironically, just after me and my son's father broke up), I've just been horny all the damn time! I remember a girlfriend of mine who is about 4 yrs older than me that used to tell me how much she suddenly started craving sex when she hit her 30's and I was like 'that'll never be me'. Now, I see exactly what she was talking about! I don't know if this is the case with all or most females but it damn sure is the case with me! I used to think that it was due to the fact that I don't live with a man anymore and the dick is not readily available to me if I want it. But no, that's not the case, because even when I have sex nowadays, right after I'm done, I WANT MORE!! If anyone told me this would be me today I would say 'hell naw'..........but here I am in all my glory, more sexually charged than I've ever been in my entire life! I think about sex, orgasms, dicks, etc ALL THE TIME!!.......I mean 24/7 - literally! It's like I can't get enough, I could go at it all day everyday and still feel like I didn't get enough............

Here's another thing, I don't know if women normally experience this, but I think I've even had 'wet dreams'! I'll be dreaming about having sex and climaxing and next thing I know, I wake up in the middle of a real, honest to goodness orgasm! This has happened to me more than once and it freaks me out every time. I've never experience anything like it as a teenager or young adult but you bet I'm loving it while it lasts!!

My sistas, am I an exception or have any of you experienced this 'sexual peak' phenomenon?? Men, have you ever been with a woman who has gone through this?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining......as a matter of fact, I like this new sexual side of me. I really hope this new me will stick around for a loooooong time :-)

15 Comments:

Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Nothing new...
Women Sexually peek is at 30. So welcome, its nature.
And for all the tension that you've been building up with O.N. ya might just get to release that 30 hood.
(wink).
Like I said. Take Pictures.

Has anyone seen Bosslady (MeCrazyMe..lol)... let me go check her out!
Peace.

8/25/2005 11:33 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

LMAO . . . I TOTALLY agree with brooklyn babe on this one. ;-P

@Brooklyn babe . . . don't worry, I have my digital camera

Seriously though, 2 of the last three situations I was in the woman wanted sex more than I did (in the third situation we were about even). I don't think you're alone in how you feel.

8/26/2005 12:12 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Do you think that the fact that your boyfriend is down south is making you feel the way you feel because you can't take care of your urges?

8/26/2005 12:14 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Hey, Organized, I'm down.........name the time and place! The ball's in your court now baby!! ;-P

As for my boyfriend being so far away, I've thought about that too, but even when I'm with him I find myself jumping his bones every chance I get! And this could go on for days! **Sigh** I really don't know what to make of it, it's all so unusual for me. I wish he was here to take full advantage.

8/26/2005 1:11 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Brooklyn Babe, are you sure you're ready for the graphic photos that are about to come?? I am not bashful in front of a camera at all! We'll have to create a whole new blog page fully dedicated to our wild expeditions. **Be careful what you wish for!** :-)

8/26/2005 1:16 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Foxy Friday To you CC!

Be sure to stop by the show to say to my little brother what I cannot.

8/26/2005 8:32 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

@ CCola, honey I've been a proud member of the digital camera world for over 3 yrs, time to upgrade. I love taking pics of nature, and everyday ppl, and playing on my photoshop software with pics. (my icon pics is from 3 years ago, when I first got my cam)...
I run the gamut on taking candid pics, to *ahem* well let's just keeps moving shall we (wink).....

8/26/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK..I am loving this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My girfriend is 33 and her ass the most horny female I ever met, she can dream about sex and that is enough to make her cum.....I mean damn I am only 27 and I can't wait!!!!! Love the post babe!
Got to love NY great things cum out of that city.

8/26/2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PS..and she is a gemini!

8/26/2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

I must agree with you but what the hell do you do when you have not been too agressive and then all of a sudden want it all the time. He may think someone's teaching me new tricks, so I pace myself....

It's normal get some sex toys if you don't have a man yet.

8/26/2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

@ cutie . . . don't make me call your bluff. I have eight months of sexual frustration that I need to release. You know I'm game and am I am one hell of a photographer ;-D.

@ brooklyn . . . cutie sounds like she's down for whatever, and I know I am . . . do you want to be the photographer?

@mecrazyme . . . did you invest in a sex toy company? You're promoting them every chance you get. You must hold stock in the "Pink Pussycat" or something. Maybe the next blogger meet up should be in the village.

8/26/2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

I know exactly what to mean. Its all I think about and i tend to remember past sexual encounters that get me all hot and bothered but alas.. no sex for me.


Um O, CC and BB ... you guys a-ight? Should we leave the room...LOL

8/26/2005 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I've had "wet dreams" too. The first time, I wasn't sure it happened, but asked my husband if he was smeaking a freak in while I was asleep. It's happend a couple of times since then. I can't complain about waking up that way. I'm 27 now...eagerly awaiting 30.

8/28/2005 12:41 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Yep that sexual tension builds up sweetie and when it gets you, it gets you good. You're body is initiating you, welcome to 30 and enjoy the ride!

8/29/2005 9:28 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

Damn...if this is 30 I better get married soon because I'm worse than that right now.

8/30/2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com