Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Don't Take My Sweetness For Weakness

Hi everyone,

I've had such a really crazy/busy weekend that I didn't find time to do any posting. I've been itching to get on blogger since Saturday because I have something I want to tell y'all that happened to me Friday.

Okay, first of all, let me say that I am a very docile, peace-loving type of person. I don't like drama in my life and I normally avoid confrontations. However, this past Friday I had to kick a bitch's ass. Literally! Yeah, yeah, I know........mouths are dropping and eyes are popping out but it's true....I did have to get down 'n dirty which is totally outside my character (I fought a lot as a kid, but cut that shit out as an adult).

So.....this is the story: My school had a 'End of Camp Carnival' on Friday and I was the MC for the entertainment segment. This school has 4 branches and all 4 came together at our location for the carnival. Now I was looking around for a clipboard to put my program on and found one in the back of a classroom. I didn't know who's it was but just wanted to borrow it for the show then I'd put it back where I found it. How about in the middle of my MC-ing, this biatch from one of the other branches (whom I've never even met in my life) came up to me, on stage and demanded her clipboard! She had the nastiest attitude and told me she wanted her shit back 'now' and proceeded to snatch it out of my hand (her head 'n eyes rolling)! Now, firstly, I have been busting my tail getting this show ready and I was exhausted from working long-ass hours doing the decorations and preparing my class' performances; secondly, due to my exhaustion, I was very irritable.......needless to say, that bitch picked the wrong day and the wrong time to f#*k with me! I didn't do anything right away because like I said, I was on stage and in the middle of the show. However, as soon as the show was done, I changed into my jeans, t-shirt and sneakers, took off my jewelry and went looking for the bitch in the crowd. At this point, I was fuming and didn't care if I was asked to leave the job after I was done with her. When I found her I tapped her on her shoulder and proceeded to tell her to never approach me like that again, before I could finish saying what I had to say, she put her hand up in my face! ***That was my cue***, I hauled off and slapped her ass and she tried to slap me back but before she could, I kicked her straight to the ground............that's as far as it got because out of nowhere, 3 men grabbed onto me and took me inside immediately. I was really worked up by then and just wanted them to let me go so I could go back outside, but it wasn't happening. My aunt came back and begged me not to go back out there with any more fighting because she didn't want the carnival to be ruined. I backed off and promised her I wouldn't, so I chilled after that.

I'm just tired of ppl seeing me and thinking they can walk over me. Because I have such a calm demeanor, it's normally percieved as 'push-over'.......well, enough is enough. Honestly, on a normal day, I would've let it slide and move on, but that day, I just wasn't havin' it. I must admit, it felt damn good wailin' on her, but I don't see myself getting into fights anytime soon. I'M REALLY A NICE PERSON, that last straw just broke the camel's back, that's all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Msnhim said...

Let me find out you rumblin!!!!!! She was just plain rude.....Do what you got to do girl.

8/30/2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Girl people kill me when they make you act out. That's plum crazy!

8/30/2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Whattup Cutie!

Baby I'll hold ya earrings and coat....Lemme give you this Vaseline too!

If she want it tell her to bring it!
You are Cutie Cola and she don't have the right to get CUTE!

See you on the show mama!

8/31/2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Oooh Dear... claws out... catfight?? Lol. Cutie how could you...(*jokes*)
Read this yesterday but did not get a chance to respond... here's my .02:

i see angry people, they do not know that their angry, cause they think you brought it out of them, when truth is, they were already angry. Tip: Don't let (already) angry ppl, dump their anger on you, cause then you gotta slap a chick or too... and that's definitely not CUTE!
peace

8/31/2005 1:52 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Damn girl... No need to cover up that you don't take no shit by saying you are a nice person. I am sure everyone is nice until they are pushed in a corner and have to kick ass. Next time have a backup MC, just incase you have to step off that stage to kick her ass.

9/02/2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger Deelze said...

You have got to be kidding me.....you fighting on the job and did not get fired?!?!?! WoW!!

But aside from all that I hope you kicked some ass!

Laters :)

9/03/2005 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com