Cutie Cola

Sexy, independent mother. Current nursing student with one hell of a sense of humour.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year, New Style

My Dear Bloggers,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! MAY YOU ALL BE RICHLY BLESSED FOR 2006!!

I've missed you all dearly. I am so sorry for such a long break and I know that a lot of you have come on every now and then to say 'where the hell are ya??', but I just want you all to know that I'm still here and you all have been sorely missed. I have been so, so busy with school and work lately that I have barely had time to scratch my head.

I'm sure you will all be glad to know that I got A's in all my fall courses! (Anatomy and Physiology II, Chemistry and Physics). I worked my butt off and I'm very happy with the results. One of my professors called me a Nerd, but I'm far from it. I just basically became a hermit and shut everything out in order to get maximum results on my exams (the old brain is not as sharp as it used to be :-)

To top it all off, my son is here! He's been here for a week and, of course, I have been doing nothing but spending some good, quality time with him. I'm so very happy and grateful right now and I feel very blessed.

As you can see, I've done a little re-modelling for the new year. I'm feeling very good about this upcoming year and pray that we will all receive the blessings that are coming to us. I have not read any of you guys recent posts but will be doing so in the next few days (I've spent most of tonight overhauling my SPOT).

May I also say that discovering Blogger and my new Blog Peeps in 2005 was a treat for me, I've enjoyed reading, commenting and posting, and I look forward to a lot more crazyness for 2006.

8 Comments:

Blogger Deelze said...

Ah sookey sookey now!! Look who's back!

C to the U to the T to the I to the E... C-O-L-A!!

Welcome back ma, you were very much missed these past couple of months, I am glad to hear about the A's, and your son coming home for the holidays....Congrats!!

Anywho enough of posting in your comment section. *smile*

Oh I love the new look....nice!

Happy 2006 be blessed with unlimited happiness and success.

~Smooches~

p.s. I'm the 1st to post a comment on your 1st post of the New Year!! Whoo Hoo!!

1/02/2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I just cruised on over from the Bajan Queens blog and I just wanted to wish you a very happy new year!!!

Nic

1/02/2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm just glad you're back.

1/03/2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Wassup Cuite... passing thru, cause I see Miss Thing pon de scene. Welcome Back...

See my "Da BK Nominess" post you had a nominee category, lol!
HAPPY NEW YEAR...

P.S. Like the new look and revamp, and don't play like you didn't just take me down, cause I took you off ions ago lol, thought you gave up on the blog scene!
(guess Me Crazy Me did too... lol)
Afrikans I tell ya...
See you in the mix!
PEACE

1/03/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!lol

Glad to hear that all is well on your end!

Happy New Year

1/03/2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Girl I almost fainted when I saw that you posted at my new spot! Glad your back, but if you you need to be ghost again! I will understand, see how we all stuck in there for you? Now when you are free you must come to a NYC Meetup! See you at the next one, but I don't know yet when it will be.

1/03/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Glad to see you again. Hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of you this year.

1/04/2006 12:18 AM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

To all my blogger peeps.....thanks for all the love! You guys did 'stick in there for me' to quote MeCrazyMe and that really means a whole lot. It's nice to be back on the scene and catch up with all you guys. I will try my best not to miss the next meet-up! I see how much fun you guys have when you all get together and I would love to be a part of that. Again, thanks for all the love and well wishes ~sniff, sob, sniff~

1/04/2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor from www.OnlyDolls.com